Programs and Events
- To guarantee your spot within a program, advance registration is required for all programs with a PARKS DIRECT number. Drop-in admission (no registration) for programs are accepted only as space permits. Space availability is never guaranteed for drop-ins. Programs may be canceled 24-48 hours prior to the start of the program due to insufficient registrations via PARKS DIRECT.
- If you already have a PARKS DIRECT account, please register for programs via PARKS DIRECT. Most of our programs allow for "spots booked" where only one person in the family needs to have an account to register for the total number of desired spots. However, for programs that do not allow for spots booked, each person desiring to attend the program must have their own PARKS DIRECT account and be registered individually.
- Don't have an account yet? Check out the PARKS DIRECT page for information on how to set up an account for yourself and your family.
- For programs that do not have a PARKS DIRECT course number, please call Clearwater Nature Center at 301-297-4575 to sign up.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult for most programs. In other words, adults must register and participate in the program too. Unless a program says otherwise you may not drop your child off and leave.
- Check the age requirements for each program before registering. All participants must meet the age requirement to attend a program.
- Make sure that your email and other contact information is up-to-date on your PARKS DIRECT account prior to registration. Staff may need to contact you if they have questions or in the event that a program must be canceled due to inclement weather or other reasons.
- Fees for programs are based on your residency.
- Residents (R): individuals who live within Prince George's or Montgomery Counties
- Non-Residents (NR): individuals who live in all other jurisdictions.